1. KITCHEN SHUTTERS are in solid wood, cutting-slot woodworking, which is made by last generation machines.
2. DRAWERS the front is in solid wood, the inside is in multi-layered solid fir. Feather tail assembly.
3. STRUCTURE inside structure is made of solid wooden laths, which are glued to each other and covered with wood.
4. DETAILS like shelves, bases, frames, kitchen hood front bands are in solid wood.
5. PAINTING is hand-made and intensifies wood's beauty. Each piece is painted with a white cotton cloth, which allows varnish to penetrate the wood and to accent its natural grains.
6. WALLS are in multi-layered poplar. Despite their thickness, they are light and nice to see. Plaster is applied by hand.
7. TILE COUNTERTOPS are entirely made inside the firm. There is no need to do any walling jobs when they assembly the kitchen.
8. DETAILS make the difference, even though they are not visible. Table rails are in solid wood and inlays are hand-made, for example.
9. DESIGN is very important to GR, and is the first step for manufacturing high quality products. It can be customized according to client's needs. It is realized using next generation softwares and renderings.